7.29.2008

Wedding Bonanza Extravaganza!

Alrighty kids, salty chelle will be all boring-blog-low-pro for a bit, as I travel home to sticky, muggy, buggy old St. Louie tonight for my best friend's wedding. Where I am the maid of honor. And have to give a toast. In front of 250 people. Guess who's freaking out? Oh yes. But, I have my 4-page itinerary from the wedding planner (it's that kinda party), and my boarding pass and there will be an open bar, so I'll slam a grey goose rocks and just suck it up! Ugh, just writing about it makes the stomach churn though.

Have a great week everybody - I'm sure I'll have stories galore to tell upon my return!

1 comment:

MUG said...

Grey Goose + Wedding Toast = Best Story Ever! I can't for your return. I'll make sure that those shopping carts don't completely procreate all over your front lawn while you're gone!